Friday, October 15, 2010

Rough Day

Today was another rough day.  I did ok for the most part until I got to work.  For about 5 hours I dealt with constant back pain / ache, contractions basically every time I stood up, a lot of pressure, lots of baby moving around.  I'm getting sharper, quick pains down in my cervix so I'm pretty sure by Wed that I will be dilating.  I know every woman says it, but I honestly don't think I can carry her to full term.  My body hurts so bad, I just don't think it can sustain this amount of pain for any extended time period.  Its not about positive thinking and living in the land of fairies... its about being realistic.  Obviously I'm not in any hurry to get her out, but it feels like in 2 or 3 days, I'm 6 weeks more pregnant than I was.  I feel like I'm carrying an almost full term baby, and I know I won't be able to hack it for another 10 weeks.  Before I was at least able to sit comfortably.  Now I can't sit, I can't stand, I can't lean, I can't lay down...  everything is uncomfortable.  I hurt... a lot.  I'm ready to be done.  I'm physically defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment