Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good News?

Well, things have been good and bad around here.  My MIL has been over 3 times now, made dinner, taken care of the babies, cleaned up around the house.  Its been really nice.  Tom has been amazing the last couple of days, hes been really good with taking care of me and the babies.  Hes had a couple of moments of being overwhelmed, but who wouldn't when you suddenly have your entire family's well being in your hands?

Its been a pretty rough time since around 10 pm last night.  Gabby has been really really low on my cervix and when the doc checked me, she said she could feel her head through my cervix.  I'm thinning out but not dilating...  So its good and bad news.  I mean, realistically, you can go from not dilated to 10 cms in 12 hours....  so its not much reassurance that I'm not dilated yet.  She will be able to be born at the hospital down the street from us which is a huge weight off my shoulders...  I'm so glad she will be only 5 mins away rather than 30 mins from here.    My prediction is she will be here in 16 days...  Everyone keeps telling me to hold her in...  Not exactly how it works!  But ya know, I'm doing what I can do...  Who knew 2 lines could be so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment