Friday, October 22, 2010

Almost there!

Its almost Halloween!  I'll be 32 weeks (33 by LMP) and that is my goal to hold her in there until Halloween.  For the third day this week I can feel her head with my hand...  so much pressure and its uncomfortable feeling like I have a bowling ball stuck between my legs.  Everything is still going well body wise.  Doc said I'm not thinning out anymore but since its a person by person measurement and pretty open ended, I'm not sure she is right.  I'm seeing a different doc on Wed and I'm curious to see what she says.  Last night I had a lot of pain, a lot...  I thought I was going into labor I had so much pressure and pain.  I had to call into work today because I'm hurting so bad.  I hate calling into work but I needed to do it. I hope I can handle tomorrow... 8 hour shift.  Haven't done that in a LONG time.

I realize a lot of my feelings towards this pregnancy are wrong but ya know what, thats my burden to carry and no one else's.  I'm ready for her to be here and if you don't like it - I don't care.  I've been pregnant for 47 of the last 50 weeks.  That drains you in a way no one will understand until they've been there.  Yeah, I did it to myself and yeah, I knew what I was signing up for but that doesn't mean I can't complain.  It sucks.  I hate being pregnant and I'm at the point where I am done.  So yeah, I'm done and I'm ready for her to be born.  That makes me a selfish bitch, and that is ok with me.  Sometimes you need to be a little selfish.   

No comments:

Post a Comment